Rubbertech e-lastic e2 is a pigmented, colour and UV stable, highly permanent elastic, cold applied and cold curing, one component aliphatic polyurethane coating, used as a top coat for protection over exposed, polyurethane waterproofing coatings.
It cures by reaction with ground and air moisture over a unique moisture triggered chemical reaction.
It protects very efficiently, especially if a dark final colour is desired. E-lastic e2 is supplied in white, light grey and red, other colours on request.
• Simple application
• One component
• Increases membrane resistance
• UV and colour stable
• Glossy easy clean surface
• Resistant to water
• Resistant to heat & frost
• -40ºC to +90ºC
• Suitable for pedestrian traffic areas
• Waterproofing of roofs
• Waterproofing of balconies
• Waterproofing of terraces
• Pedestrian decks and walkways
• Protection of polyurethane foam insulation